Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The copyright in the text of individual articles (including research articles, opinion articles, book reviews, conference proceedings and abstracts) is the property of their respective authors, subject to a general license granted to Mapta Publishing Group and a Creative Commons CC-BY licence granted to all others, as specified below. The compilation of all content on this site, as well as the design and look and feel of this website are the exclusive property of Mapta Publishing Group.
All contributions to Mapta Publishig Group may be copied and re-posted or re-published in accordance with the Creative Commons licence referred to below.
Articles and other user-contributed materials may be downloaded and reproduced subject to any copyright or other notices.
As an author or contributor you grant permission to others to reproduce your articles, including any graphics and third-party materials supplied by you, in accordance with the Mapta Publishing GroupTerms and Conditions and subject to any copyright notices which you include in connection with such materials. The licence granted to third parties is a Creative Common Attribution ("CC BY") licence. The current version is CC-BY, version 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), and the licence will automatically be updated as and when updated by the Creative Commons organisation.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.